More than 4 million tons installed production capacity worldwide speak for themselves. Oerlikon Neumag staple fiber plants stand for highest product quality and absolute reliability.
1-Step Staple Fiber Plants
Oerlikon Neumag’s compact 1-step short spinning lines have an excellent flexibility with regard to the processable raw materials (PET, R-PET, PP, PA6) and titer range. These plants enable a highly economical production of fibers for a wide range of downstream processes e.g. carpets or geotextiles.
2-Step Staple Fiber Plants
Oerlikon Neumag´s 2-step staple fiber plants are designed to meet highest quality requirements at minimum operation cost.
The largest plants with production capacities of up to 300 t/d guarantee high production yields under absolutely stable conditions for the production of high quality PET cotton type fibers.
Beyond this, Oerlikon Neumag offers 2-step lines for the production of staple fibers with most different properties out of PET, PP, PA or bicomponent for a wide variety of applications like hygiene or medical products, geotextiles or concrete reinforcements.
Staple FORCE S 1000
Fibers On Request & Compact Engineering
to flexibly produce different products?
to produce economically small lots?
to reduce waste during product changes?
to develop new products?
to have more influence on your fiber quality?
to be independent?
a small compact plant?
In this case Oerlikon Neumag has developed the new Staple FORCE S 1000 for you. The result is a staple fiber plant unsurpassed in terms of flexibility and economy.
Low initial investment
- No investment in steam or HTM supply
- Plant needs only electrical connections, cooling & demi water, compressed air
- Compact construction enables minimum space requirement of only 450 m², as well as utilization of an industrial floor no adapted foundations necessary
- Spinning beam with integrated Dowtherm system needs no maintenance, no welding during erection
- Integrated Dowtherm system leads to reduced heat loss
- Simplyfied new drawing process makes steam and hot air channels unnecessary
- Low energy consumption and low waste rate during product Change with a low energy consumption and low waste rate during product change.
- Due to easy-to-operate components, the plant can be operated by only 1+1 operators
- Top loading spin packs enable easy handling and short changing times
High process reliability
- Short process chain due to compact construction
- Better fiber qualities in comparison to customary one-step continuous processes
- From raw material feeding to baling incl. engineering services
- Customer center with pilot line and textile laboratory for development and customer trials
- Support for the calculation and evaluation of business opportunities